Eligibility: Graduate with science discipline either having Geology, Physics or Water Resources as one of the subjects. Graduates having other specialized qualifications related to water sector also can apply and their eligibility will be subject to approval by the institute.
Duration: 6 months (online/ distance learning); offered in January, April, July & October cycle of admissions.
- Introduction to Hydrogeology
- Need for Rainwater Harvesting & Artificial Recharge Processes
- Site Evaluation Methods
- Rainwater Harvesting and Artificial Recharge Structures in Rural and Urban Area
- Selection of Suitable Structure for Artificial Recharge to Groundwater and Water Conservations
- Importance and Details Regarding Size and Type of Filter Media
- Field Demonstration of Rainwater Harvesting Structures
- Precautions in Implementing Rainwater Harvesting and Recharge Structures
|Description||Indian Nationals in INR (₹)||Foreign Nationals in USD ($)|