Duration: 6 months (online/ distance learning); offered in January, April, July & October cycle of admissions.
- Physical, Social and Economical Dimensions
- Technological Aspects
- Environmental Aspects
- Water Use Efficiency in Domestic Sector
- Transportation and Distribution of Water
- Making Water & Wastewater Utilities More Efficient
- Process Automation and Operational Data Management
- Municipal Water Management
- Additional Resource Creation- Rainwater Harvesting, Recycling etc.
- Desalination and Related Technologies
- Municipal Solid Waste Treatment
- Green Infrastructure- Need, Concepts & Principles
- Technologies for Urban Sector
|Description||Indian Nationals in INR (₹)||Foreign Nationals in USD ($)|